Cheap Hamilton Beach 908 Commercial Bar Blender

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 10:11 PM


After wearing out a couple of your typical dept store blenders, I wanted one that would last with daily use. My wife and I started a diet (body for life) which involved making multiple protein shakes every day. I stayed on the diet for a number of years and we still have this blender and it still works just as well as when we bought it. The only negative on the earlier model was a smaller stainless steal container, which although is indestructable also got very cold which was annoying and also was too small. In fact, that's why I'm shopping is to find a larger replacement container (such as the 44 oz) for it.

Bottom line though is this blender never wears out. I've had to order replacement blade assembly before after years of use but that's likely just normal maintenance item and was inexpensive.Get more detail about Hamilton Beach 908 Commercial Bar Blender.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment