Order MaxiMatic EPB1700 Elite Cuisine 15 piece Personal Blender Set

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 4:11 PM


I agree with the other reviewer--it's a great product. I think you're supposed to hand wash the cups, but mine have done fine in the dishwasher. I also bought it for protein shakes and it makes it MUCH easier than using a full blender. The reason I only gave it 3 stars is because mine died after just about 3 months. I think it's because some of the liquid entered the motor unit, which is why I'm not bothering with returning it despite the warranty. I've had some problems with it sealing well after taking the gasket off to clean the blade unit; seems the gasket just didn't fit well after that (and one of the gaskets moved and got cut by the blades while it was operating). But it's hard to clean it well without removing the gasket. Despite that, I'm probably going to buy another one and hope I don't have that problem again because I use this everyday.Get more detail about MaxiMatic EPB1700 Elite Cuisine 15 piece Personal Blender Set.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment