Back to Basics SR1000 AutoServe Smoothie Maker Top Quality

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 10:11 AM


I bought this for the kids, who love making smoothies. I was really impressed with the power, and it does a wonderful job. And, with the pouring spout, each child can serve him or herself with no mess at all. I love it. It does a great job with ice, and I like it that it turns on when it is serving, so no large chunks of anything get through, or are left in the bowl. I like the safety light, which tells me when it is put together right, The lid is part of that system, so a child can't take the lid off and start it. At the end of a smoothie session, the kitchen is much cleaner than it is with any other system I have used.
I have started using it for adult drinks as well, because it is so easy. I didn't find the spigot difficult to clean or assemble at all. I would have given it more stars, but I am waiting to see how it works over the long term.Back-to-Basics Smoothie Elite MakerGet more detail about Back to Basics SR1000 AutoServe Smoothie Maker.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment