Cheap Hamilton Beach 50200 10-Speed BlendMaster Blender, White

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on 10:11 PM


I bought this thing ten years ago. I use it on a regular basis to make protein shakes (frozen fruit and ice cubes included). I take it to work sometimes, and, on one occasion I took it on a plane with me. Well, not on the plane, rather inside the plane. In a small bag, wrapped in a towel. When I arrived at my destination I opened the bag and found the plastic bottom open and the motor sticking out. I closed it back together, put some tape over it, and turned it on. This was four years ago. It's still working. What can I say? I give it four stars, because I get frustrated with it sometimes, as it can take some time to crush ice cubes.Get more detail about Hamilton Beach 50200 10-Speed BlendMaster Blender, White.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment