Save Oster 6889 Core 12-Speed Blender with Glass Jar, Black

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on 10:11 PM


This is my 3rd blender in 2 years so I researched it a lot before I purchased this one. For the last 2, I just purchased the cheapest one. One of them had a glass jar and it broke. Having experienced that, I was determined not to buy one with a glass jar (very few available). Finally, after the second one started smoking, I looked for one that made better smoothies since it seems that's mainly what I use it for. This blender puts the other 2 to shame. My kids noticed the difference right away. NO MORE CHUNKS, just creamy, smooth smoothies. The crushed ice feature is the main reason why I bought it. Living in Florida, my kids love Hawaiian Ice in the summer. Can't wait to make that!Get more detail about Oster 6889 Core 12-Speed Blender with Glass Jar, Black.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment