Cuisinart SPB-7 SmartPower 40-Ounce 7-Speed Electronic Bar Blender, White Decide Now

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on 4:11 AM


I registered and received this blender as a wedding gift. I thought I was getting a steal since it also came with another food processing unit that you could swap out on top for the blender so I was very excited. I am by no means a heavy blender user. I would say that perhaps I have used it on average two times a month for the past 3 years. About 2 months ago, I go to put on the food processor top and it makes this horrible high pitched squealing sound. I think I may have lost some hearing from how horrible it was. Two people within my household came running out of their respective rooms to see what the "horrible noise" was. I picked up the base, and sure enough like many others on here - the drive had stripped the gripping teeth practically flat. The next day I tried the blender top, which worked fine until I went to pour it and it started leaking out from in between the white plastic ring to where it connects to the glass.

This thing is a piece of junk!Get more detail about Cuisinart SPB-7 SmartPower 40-Ounce 7-Speed Electronic Bar Blender, White.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment