Oster Fusion Blender - BRLY07B Immediately

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 10:11 AM


I used this blender for the first time and it worked just fine. I went to use it the second time and it plainly wouldn't blend anything. Wouldn't crush ice, wouldn't pull the ingredients down for mixing as advertised - nothing. The blades spun like crazy, the blender made a whole lot of noise, yet nothing was happening. I tried taking it apart and putting it back together, thinking I had done something wrong after washing the parts, but that didn't change anything. Finally I had to blend 1-2 ingredients separately, several times each, then mix them all together and blend again before I was able to have a smoothie. 15 minutes of work for something that should take only seconds? This blender is absolute garbage.

From the other negative reviews it sounds like this was bound to happen sooner or later. I suppose I should be thankful that it happened sooner - i.e. within Target's return window.Get more detail about Oster Fusion Blender - BRLY07B.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment