BlendTec HP3A Blender - Red Top Quality

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 10:11 PM


This will probably sound shallow to the blender connoisseurs out there, but after reading the reviews comparing and contrasting Blendtec with Vitamix (its main rival), I chose the Blendtec in the end because I couldn't stand the idea of paying a fortune for the Vitamix that is (in my opinion) really unattractive :). The Blendtec, on the other hand, is fantastically sharp-looking on the counter. I use it daily and it performs like a dream. It is goof-proof. Decide what you want it to do and push the corresponding button. It turns itself off when it's done, and counts down the seconds digitally while it's working.

I use it almost solely for smoothies and it is every bit as good as the Vitamix that I borrowed from a friend for several weeks when I was test-driving these (expensive) machines. When you're spending so much cash on a kitchen appliance, you don't want buyer's remorse. I was thrilled to discover the Blendtec right before I was about to plunk down $500 for a Vitamix.

Another perhaps shallow reason I chose Blendtec over Vitamix is that the Vitamix is too tall to rest under my upper cabinets, whereas the Blendtec is just the right height. But if you think about it, this is not a trivial difference, because one is much more likely to use a machine that doesn't have to dragged out of hiding.

In my situation, the decision to get rid of my perfectly operable and nearly-new Cuisinart and to pay so much for the Blendtec was a matter of health. I have a young husband with stage IV cancer and I thought it was imperative to have a top-notch machine to make healthful smoothies and shakes into which I could add supplements like protein powders and extra vitamins and minerals. The Cuisinart, while a nice machine, just couldn't touch what the Blendtec does, which is make smooth as silk drinks without any grit or unblended material at the bottom.

According to the manual, this machine can also create ice cream and warmed soup. Once my husband is cured, I will branch out beyond smoothies and hope to enjoy many years of fun and experimentation with this gorgeous workhorse!Get more detail about BlendTec HP3A Blender - Red.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment