Where To Buy Hamilton Beach Eclectrics 50116 All-Metal 500-Watt Countertop Blender, Pineapple

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on 10:11 PM


I got this blender two weeks ago and have been using it to make milkshakes. It works very well, but sometimes you need to blend twice to make sure all the fruit lumps have moved around and been blended. Upsides: it's stylish, matches my toaster, and the whole thing feels good quality. The jug is made of nice heavy glass and the blender is sturdy. It's also not too noisy. Downsides: it's expensive. I bought it as a visual treat for myself, so if you just need something that does the job, you might be better off with something cheaper. If you need something super-fancy that makes bar quality margaritas, pls read some of the other reviews...Re seller: this blender is actually available in several colors from various different vendors for vastly different prices, i.e. this is not the only entry in the Amazon catalog. I recommend doing a specific search on the blender, and seeing what comes up. Also, I recommend getting the one shipped by Amazon/Target. Some of the other reviews weren't very happy with the other sellers and I read most of them. So this is something to keep in mind. Get more detail about Hamilton Beach Eclectrics 50116 All-Metal 500-Watt Countertop Blender, Pineapple.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment