Low Price Biggest Loser AB-1002-BL 2-in-1 Double-Up 240-Watt Multi-Chopper and Storage System

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 10:11 PM


For years I have used the Magic Bullet blenders. Went through two of those. After the last one started leaking and the motor finally stopped, I went to our local Kohl's and bought a cheap Bella version on sale. Well, that was a piece of junk. Could not even whirl through soft banana. I decided to try this one and so far I have been very pleased. It easily blends up our morning smoothie. No more big clumps of banana down in the bottom of the container! I use crushed ice and it pulverizes that also. Could not be more satisfied.Get more detail about Biggest Loser AB-1002-BL 2-in-1 Double-Up 240-Watt Multi-Chopper and Storage System.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment