Discount KitchenAid KSB560OB 5-Speed 56-Ounce Blender, Onyx Black

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on 10:11 AM


This blender is well designed, powerful, easy to clean, easy to use and attractive enough to leave out on the counter. What more can you ask for? I have used this blender more times in the few weeks that I have had it than I used the old blender all last year. I am very impressed with the design of the carafe -- it's so easy to use and easy to clean. I also appreciate that the face of the blender and buttons don't have crevices to fill up with uncleanable gunk. I'm very happy with this purchase. I did debate between buying a color and buying the stainless version. I decided to save the money and also enjoy the pop of color on the counter. I'm glad I did that and functionally, the blenders are identical. Get more detail about KitchenAid KSB560OB 5-Speed 56-Ounce Blender, Onyx Black.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment