Purchase KitchenAid KHB100OB Hand Blender, Onyx Black

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on 4:11 AM


I was actually looking for a new hand blender and snapped up this KitchenAid blender when it showed up on sale. It arrived today and I decided to use it while preparing dinner. First I took a carrot, a bit of celery, onion, spices, basil, some V8 juice and a few tomatoes to make a simple and fresh soup. Then I cleaned the blender and and mixed up a quick salad dressing and for dessert I made a thick and creamy vanilla milkshake. I was impressed how smooth the soup was and I was barely using the blender at half power!

This thing is big. I'm a big guy and it doesn't bother me at all but I can see how some people may feel some discomfort if they are holding this 2 pound blender at shoulder length for extended periods of time. The mixing beaker is also pretty big at 32 ounces. I appreciate this as it gives you room for a lot of ingredients without your food splattering everywhere. Despite the unit's size, it's actually easy to store. It does break down into two pieces.

I wholeheartedly recommend this blender to anyone, especially if it shows up as a gold box special again. Even at $50, this is a great kitchen mixer.Get more detail about KitchenAid KHB100OB Hand Blender, Onyx Black.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment