Purchase Nostalgia MSB-585 Margarator 1-Gallon Margarita-Making Machine

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 8:11 PM


I see alot of bad reviews and am puzzled by them. I am a bartender and have used most of the commercial product used in bars so I know how to mix them just right after 13 years doing. I think most of the bad reviews come from the fact that the directions are not very helpful with recopies. The drinks I mix come out very creamy and smooth, just about as good as an Oasis machine. The problem people are having with the margaritas is that after you put in the sour mix and alcohol it will dilute the ice significantly. I start with ice to the fill line, about 24 ounces of margarita mix and 1/12 half cups teq. Blend for about 5 min and add about two more cups of ice then blend it for 5 more min. They sold come out thick and smooth with hardly any ice crystal, The extra ice keeps the mix cold thick. It works so well I have gotten 3friends to purchaser, The only drawback I see is it does alot of dripping from the spigot after pouring a few, but it is to Get more detail about Nostalgia MSB-585 Margarator 1-Gallon Margarita-Making Machine.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment