Shop For Cuisinart BFP-703CH SmartPower Duet Blender/Food Processor, Chrome

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on 4:11 AM


I used my Duet Blender/Processor primarily for making protein shakes each morning, and it worked fine for about 2 years. Then the bearings in the base began to malfunction making the blender work very hard to turn the blade. So, I checked with Cuisinart about a replacement blade unit. The price of $15 didn't seem bad, but then they wanted $10 more to ship it to me. You can buy the whole unit for about $80 these days, so I can't justify spending 1/3rd of the cost of the whole unit for just that small item. I'm a bit concerned about many of the other reviews when I think about how much longer this unit might last even if I do buy the new part. I'm going to go out and see what's on the market.Get more detail about Cuisinart BFP-703CH SmartPower Duet Blender/Food Processor, Chrome.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment