Where To Buy Oster 4096-009 Designer Series Beehive Blender, Chrome

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on 10:11 AM


I've been using a stick blender for several years now, with great success. Recently a friend told me how to make Almond Milk from scratch. Very easy, but I'd need a blender. It arrived, nostalgically familiar like one I had years ago. So I made the almond mikd which was so easy. And then I pureed some soups that I'd been using the stick blender to do. What a difference! I've not yet challenged the blender to it's full capacity, but it seems that it is up to the task of anything I'd want to use it for. It's quality is good with the glass container, although there seems to be some plastic, made to look like chrome, that seems less substantial the the rest of the piece. However I am very pleased to have this blender now.Get more detail about Oster 4096-009 Designer Series Beehive Blender, Chrome.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment