Cheap Jack LaLanne Health Master 100 Blender

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 4:11 AM


I am a Baby Boomer. I watched Jack La Lanne on TV when I was child. So I was very pleased when Jack introduced the Health Master 100 Blender. It complemented his relentless quest to educate the masses about how proper eating and exercise promote long life with very little illness.

I bought the Health Master 100 and was very disappointed. After making a few smoothes followed by washing the pitcher with warm soapy water, it began to leak. I agree with Christopher R. Myers that the bearings at the bottom of the blender are completely inadequate. The bearings and the Power Disc rusted out leaving a considerable amount of rust under the pitcher and settling on the rubber seal between the pitcher and Centering Posts. I found this issue totally unacceptable. Also, MissMaxx "Miss Demeanor makes an excellent point, and I agree, that now and then the Blender leaves small chunks of fruit or greens.

I will never buy a Jack La Lanne product in the future.



Get more detail about Jack LaLanne Health Master 100 Blender.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment