Cheap L'Equipe 306500 RPM Blender

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 10:11 PM


I don't why, but I was expecting amazing things out of this machine. While it does blend with the best, well, in the end, it is just a blender. I have a Cuisinart CBT-500 that is not far behind in performance (although it is ear splitting loud). Plus, the RPM meter of mine never reached 20,000. For the price, I am not all that impressed. And the 6 year warranty probably is unnecessary. I have had a $30 blender for years with fairly steady use and it hasn't burned up (just don't overload the blender, you have to add things as you go). I also didn't like the plastic pitcher as I prefer glass. And to top it off, I am pretty sure mine was refurbished (it had a few nicks on the housing), which was the final blow and when I decided to send it back. So, not bad, but nothing special.Get more detail about L'Equipe 306500 RPM Blender.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment