Discount Cuisinart CSB-33 QuikPrep Hand Blender

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 4:11 PM


Having been a long time user of a similar product (Moulinex Turbo) for 8 years, my old unit had seen better days and was in need of replacing. So, I made some assumptions about the product based on my experience with my other Cuisinart products and purchased the CSB-33 QuikPrep Hand Blender. Much to my dismay, the Cuisinart hand blender performs nowhere nearly as well as the Moulinex did the day I threw it away. The Cuisinart has a blade that is not sharpened. Consequently, it doesn't cut up food (like blueberries, for instance) very well. It just sort of beats stuff to a pulp, quite literally, and doesn't puree them into liquid. It also has a system of holes around the perimeter of the blade guard that just get clogged up.
Get more detail about Cuisinart CSB-33 QuikPrep Hand Blender.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment