Waring MX1000R Professional 3.0 -Horsepower Blender Immediately

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 4:11 AM


I received my Waring MX 1000 R 3.0 blender this week. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. It was a bit on the as pricey side but as the old adage stands, you get pay for. This is a substantial machine. One could tell the appliance's quality by the nononsence appearance and heft of the machine straight out of the box. I was startled at first by its power. When I made my first frozen strawberry,frozen peach whole apple,pear,cabbage, celery,ice cube and carrot smoothie, I was truly astonished at the ease with which I was able to produce such a healthy but tasty frozen concoction. So far, I can find no faults with this machine's design or function. I wholeheartedly recommend this blender despite the relatively high high-end price tag.Get more detail about Waring MX1000R Professional 3.0 -Horsepower Blender.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment