Oster 12-Speed Blender Brushed Nickel - Silver Order Now

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 4:11 AM


Lesson: Check the sturdiness of the plastic caps of your blender before purchase.
After 6 months of sporadic use, the base cap to this blender cracked slightly. After 8 months, it's completely in pieces. Now I'm no muscle man and I wash all the parts by hand, so it's more than a little disappointing when the cap cracks and a replacement is not covered under their 1-year warranty and I have to fork over $5-10 to buy the part.

It was a good blender for juices (not so good for more viscous stuff) and pretty easy to clean. I especially liked that the jar was made of glass instead of plastic. But no more Oster brand for me after this.

Get more detail about Oster 12-Speed Blender Brushed Nickel - Silver.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment