Buy Vita-Mix 1300 TurboBlend 4500

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 4:11 AM


I contemplated for about a year before spending so much on a blender. I finally purchased it and have used it every day, several times a day and love it. I no longer purchase fruit drinks but make my own in seconds. I now keep organic frozen fruit and yogurt on hand, and this makes delicious smoothies. Soups? how simple when I come in late and don't feel like cooking. I eat much better and very rarely eat junk food, just drink a fresh fruit smoothie. Great for a breakfast smoothie drink too when sleep takes priority. Very easy to rinse out. It is worth the money. It will also scare the deer away. When my windows were open, deer heard it and took off; it is a little loud but no worse than some of my other appliances. Certainly should not deter you from purchasing it. Well worth it, and no problems getting my fruit and veggies every day.Get more detail about Vita-Mix 1300 TurboBlend 4500.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment