Froth Au Lait - Froth 'N Sauce, Platinum Get it now!

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on 4:11 AM


I ordered this frother based on the reviews on this site. I own two Nepresso machines and didn't want to pay the price they charge for their frother ($100.00), so I order this one. It's way too loud and it's too big for me to use. I drink cappachinos, while my husband likes expresso (black), so the amount of milk I would need exceeds the amount I actually use. And, the clean up, as most of you mentioned, is not worth the effort to heat what basically amount of 1/4 cup of milk. After I complained about the noise, size, etc., for about a month, my husband surprised me with the Nepresso frother and it's so quiet, if you're not looking at the light that goes off after it's frothed, you'd never know it was even turned on. The amount of milk is just right for 2 cups of cappachino (which is about my average). Now, I have this frother basically sitting in my "appliance grave yard" with all the other appliances. I've never used it for sauces and, perhaps, I'll do that in the future when I'm entertaining and need about a quart of sauce for a dish. Get more detail about Froth Au Lait - Froth 'N Sauce, Platinum.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment