Waring HPB300 MegaMix Commercial Blender, Brushed Steel Review

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on 4:11 PM


I've had this blender for about a month and it is great. I use it to make smoothies in the morning, blending frozen fruit, and it has no problem make a a very smooth drink. I use it on the low setting for about 15-20 seconds and that is all it takes. I love that it does not need to be disassembled to clean it- if you rinse it out right after you use it gets pretty clean. The pitcher is plastic and is ok- it probably wont break but feels a bit flimsy. My biggest complaint is the difficulty in getting the rubber cap on the top of the pitcher- it seems a bit too small for the pitcher but eventually goes on snugly.

The blender is loud. No two ways about it. I generally walk away from it or cover my ears but as it only blends for 20 seconds it's not too big a deal. So far I'm happy with it.Get more detail about Waring HPB300 MegaMix Commercial Blender, Brushed Steel.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment