Buying Rival IB954W Ultrablend 2-Speed Handheld Immersion Blender

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 10:11 AM


The first handheld blender (Hamilton Beach) I had finally died after over 12 years of using it every morning for making a protein shake for breakfast. I first bought an Oster from Target for a "fast replacement" for it. The Oster started making horrible noises (not to mention pieces coming off) after a short time and is now in the trash.

This Rival IB954W blender is the perfect replacement for my original handheld and has had zero problems in the time that I have used it (over a 2 months). Unlike the Oster, it works exactly as well as when I first bought it, so I expect it will last quite a long time...perhaps as long as my first handheld. It is powerful and relatively quiet.

Also, this Rival blender is less than half the price of the Oster and simply blows it away, hands down.

Highly recommend.Get more detail about Rival IB954W Ultrablend 2-Speed Handheld Immersion Blender.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment