Cuisinart SPB-7PK SmartPower 40-Ounce 7-Speed Electronic Blender, Pink Top Quality

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on 10:11 AM


My husband created a PINK ROOM for me, simply because love PINK. In it are my collections of PIGS that varies in sizes, both breakables and stuff ones. It also housed my small kitchen appliances I purchased at AMAZON.COM. I displayed my PINK Cuisinart blender, bread toaster and coffee maker. They look so fabulous with oy other collections of Hello Kitty which are lovely pink.
Apparently, I haven't used any of these appliances, but will use it soon. Based from what I have read from different reviews, CUISINART is a very good brand that's why I chose it.
More power.
Elsie B. WesleyGet more detail about Cuisinart SPB-7PK SmartPower 40-Ounce 7-Speed Electronic Blender, Pink.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment