Purchase Cuisinart CBT-700 Die-Cast 700-Watt Blender

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 10:11 PM


Thank you, reviewers, especially G. Harkness, who I followed all over the web while researching this! The Puree and Smoothie features on this blender are very useful, and not as noisy as using it at High. I have small hands so sometimes it's hard unscrewing the bottom, but I've learned first to tug on the side of the base, and if that doesn't work (perhaps because the frozen fruit in the smoothie has caused the plastic to contract), I let the jar sit for a minute or two and then put it back on the base to give me extra leverage for untwisting.

So far I've use this blender for smoothies, soups (several kinds), pesto (which is much easier to make than in a narrower blender because there's more room to push down the basil leaves), and mixing oj from concentrate. Get more detail about Cuisinart CBT-700 Die-Cast 700-Watt Blender.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment