Buy Hamilton Beach 50120 10-Speed BlendMaster Blender, Black

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on 8:11 PM


I've had this blender for a long time now - I'd estimate probably 6 years. In all that time it's done me well for the most part. However there are some cons. Here goes:

Pros:
- Ice pulse function that works well 70% of the time.
- Mixes ingredients pretty well

Cons
- Sometimes I get several fairly large piece of ice that haven't been crushed, and no matter how long I pulse the thing it won't crush it all.
- Sometimes powders get stuck to the sides and aren't mixed in, but that's more rare.

I should note that I have used this only to make smoothies, and that I put in canned fruit and ice and powders/sugars. I generally make 1-2 smoothies a week, but sometimes will go for a week or two without making any.

Aside on a personal note, (in other words, my bad - no fault of Hamilton Beach's) I also recently put it in the dishwasher even though it isn't meant for it, and that was when it started to warp. To top that off, the lid to it was stolen from our storage unit during a move, (it was in a box that was taken), so I usually just put a tupperware lid on top while it blends. But it's worked well enough through the years. Time to get a new one though.Get more detail about Hamilton Beach 50120 10-Speed BlendMaster Blender, Black.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment