Low Price Aroma ABD-520BD 1-1/2-Liter Smart Multi-Speed Blender

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 3:11 AM


I've bought 2 other dispenser-type blenders: Back to Basics SHP1000 Smoothie Professional Smoothie Maker and Hamilton Beach 53257 Wavestation Plus Dispensing Blender with 48-Ounce Jar, Black and Silver. Using them almost daily to make my Stevia-sweetened, blended espresso, milk, vanilla "Frappacinos," each lasted less than 1 year and started leaking into the base and smoking before it ended up in the dumpster. Not wanting to buy the same blenders I'd tried before, I decided on the Aroma. It's surprisingly different and effective. There is no rubber seal in the base, but easily fits onto the base and does not leak. The lid, which does have a seal, needed me reading the instructions to figure out how to put it on, but once I did it, it's simple and seals well. I didn't think I'd use the "timer program," but I can push that button, and walk away from the blender. It cycles through turning off and on for a minute, allowing the ice cubes to crush without over-heating the machine. The dispenser clearly turns off or on, twisting the knob clockwise or counterclockwise. The only complaint I have about the machine is that the dispenser does not fully drain the container; but I just pour out any remaining beverage into a glass. I haven't had this a year yet, and don't know what its longevity will be, but I'm pleased with its performance so far. If you're looking for a smoothie-maker or beverage blender, I recommend the Aroma.Get more detail about Aroma ABD-520BD 1-1/2-Liter Smart Multi-Speed Blender.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment