Nostalgia MSB-570 Margarator 1-Gallon Margarita/Smoothie Processor Top Quality

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 12:11 PM


I was very excited to get the Margarator as my friend has one and loves it. Unfortunately I used it only 3 times and it broke. The gear that turns the blade is made of plastic and has already been shaved down. Also a couple of the screws fell out and needed to be replaced. I have fixed it but it will probably only last for only a couple of more uses. VERY DISAPPOINTED!
UPDATE (Jan. 10,2008) I tried to use the Margarator over the holidays and it was completely broken, it wouldn't even start. I have never been more disappointed in a product.
Get more detail about Nostalgia MSB-570 Margarator 1-Gallon Margarita/Smoothie Processor.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment