Low Price DeLonghi Metropolis DBM8150 Blender

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 1:11 AM


Paid about £40 for this blender and been trying to live with it for the past couple of years. As the other owners have stated it is difficult to clean, I don't even take the blades out because it's too much of a hassle.

Then I started getting other problems:
First the handle came off - a bit of strong glue and a lot of patience got this back working again.
Then motor speed 3 stopped working randomly. I contacted customer service who were only too quick to point out I was no longer in warranty. Investigated cost of repair and it was going to be the same as a new blender! Therefore lived with 3 not working.
Then motor speed 2 stopped working.
Now none of the speeds work properly, it's like the switch isn't making proper contact. Today was the last straw and the morning shakes are no more. Smoke started coming out and it completely stank out my whole kitchen for an hour with the smell of burning electrical components.

Had a quick look inside the motor area and it's of such bad design there is no way I was spending hours looking to see where the route of the problem is.

It's going in the bin and it's good riddance because Delonghi will no longer have my custom!

The lowdown: AVOID.Get more detail about DeLonghi Metropolis DBM8150 Blender.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment