Oster 6820-022 Core 12-Speed Blender with Plastic Jar, Brushed Nickel Best Quality

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on 9:11 AM


I purchased this blender to replace my 8 year old blender that popped a hole while crushing ice. My primary purpose for using this is to crush ice and make blended coffees. My husband didn't want me to spend too much money so after looking at this model in the store, I purchased it. Upon first use, it leaked through the bottom. I found I didn't have the base tightened all the way--something that wasn't mentioned at all in the book that came with--and after tightening, it still seemed to leak. I thought that perhaps liquid had been trapped and hoped that tightening the base would fix the problem. Alas, the second time I used it, it leaked again. I mentioned it to my husband and asked him to tighten the base, which he obligingly did. The third time, I decided to just put water in it to see if it still leaks, which it does. The only positive is my husband witnessed this firsthand and has given me the go ahead to purchase a more expensive and hopefully higher quality, better built blender. Unless this undergoes a redesign to fix the leaking problem, I say stay away! Get more detail about Oster 6820-022 Core 12-Speed Blender with Plastic Jar, Brushed Nickel.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment