Buy Boat Blender BB-001 The Boat Blender

Posted by eleanora | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 7:11 PM


As a bartender for three years I should have known that well blended drinks have to be blended with a high rate of rpm. Using a kitchen counter top blender of 400 watts are better will spin the blending blades at rpms of 20,000 or more. Not even on of the highest volt drills you find a Home Depot, 24-volt, can spin the blending blades past 1,800 rpm. I love the idea of the boat blender, but in actuality it does not work. Yesterday, thursday, I used the boat blender on a tiki bar I just built at my fraternity house. Everyone was excited to see the new invention in action. It didn't and we all laughed at the product. Get more detail about Boat Blender BB-001 The Boat Blender.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment